This work includes:-
- Re-order the West end of the church.
- Introduce a kitchen area and toilet.
- Repair the gallery
Formal permission for the project is being sought for the Diocesan Advisory Committee; it will still be several months before work could start.
While much has already been offered toward the work, grants are required, and a significant amount of money is still needed. A number of fund raising activities are planned, which include:
- Monthly Coffee Morning / Book Sale on the first Friday of each month (starting in October 2016).
If you have any unwanted books, please call Margaret on (01449) 767121
- Sale of Christmas Cards (see right)
- Dessert Evening (Wednesday 26 October 2016) – 7:30pm in the Village Hall
- Antiques valuation day (Saturday 5th November) in the Village Hall
- A Remembrance Sunday (13th November) Lunch
In the event that the money raised for this work exceeds that for the work; any residual funds will be moved back into the general funds of the PCC unless specifically requested otherwise.